OPEN STUDIO-Printmaking and letterpress STUDIO TIME
Once you have completed two workshops or a private lesson with our Printer-in-residence at Paprika, you are eligible for Open Studio to work on your own projects.
- Open Studio hours may vary and are by requested appointment.
We plan to add standardized hours as interest requires.
- Schedule your Open Studio time in advance by emailing us at email@example.com or calling us at 609-221-5725
- Open Studio includes troubleshooting with studio printers, access to rags, solvent, newsprint, type, and black ink.
- Open Studio does not include any other ink, plates, or the paper stock with which you are printing.
- Join our Ink Club! For a one time $30 fee or the donation of 1 full can of any of our studio inks you get unlimited access to ink on-site during Open Studio. A separate list of acceptable inks is available. see list
PLEASE NOTE: these fees are HOURLY. When purchasing, make sure you put in the amount of requested hours.
- $10/hour prepress fee (carving, setting type)
- $15/hour equipment rental (press time or guillotine) (three-hour minimum)
- $20.00 hour, includes use of Paprika inventory of type, polymer plates
- SALE! Purchase a discounted block of time- 20 hours for $175.00.
Additional fees to new members:
- $20 clean-up (charged only if you don’t clean up)
- $40 galley (a fee we charge for anyone leaving a galley set; charged only if you leave the tray set for more than 3 weeks)